KRR 8.33% 1.3¢ king river resources limited

Ann: Tennant Creek Providence Assay Results, page-17

1. 4,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    @coto first of all, having heavy rain at Tennant Creek is one thing but it also depends on what type of ground there is at Tennant Creek for the water to be absorbed and ready for drilling and depends on what type of conditions the drilling contractor will agree to work on and/or with. Secondly, they have only shallow drilled the area, and not the actual magnetic target (which is deeper) which I believe is a short sell to the market and shareholders and it being a non price sensitive announcement to. I do admit, it being a non price sensitive announcement does baffle me.
    I also understand the frustration in lab delays can’t be controlled, however, instead of shareholders getting angry and going crazy, how about we all wait for the next round of drilling which is about to start and then form your proper judgement. Today’s announcement was very detailed, but you have to look at the geologist the company has because the buck also stops with the geologist too and the board can only go by what the geologist suggest for them to do and present to the market and shareholders.

I’m more interested in the next round of drilling, as I believe KRR will have a better know how of what to do. Remember, they have not drilled the target as yet as stated in the announcement. Getting emotional about these things won’t solve the problem.
    Last edited by Money made: 08/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $685 56.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3128359 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 590606 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.