KRR 0.00% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

Ann: Tennant Creek Providence Assay Results, page-19

1. 1,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    @Money made, We have been patiently waiting for years one resource after another. Of all of us @coto is probably the most forgiving, patient and optimistic one. The fact that he too is criticizing the mgmt's shows everyone is beginning to loose patience.

"Secondly, they have only shallow drilled the area, and not the actual magnetic target (which is deeper)"

Well they spent an year doing geophysical survey, they should know how deep to drill. We didn't ask for a shallow drill. This is the first drilling in years and they can't be bothered to drill to the right depth. Money can't be an excuse as they have enough to bank roll all the drilling.

Shouldn't they have drilled multiple sites to minimize the chances of ending with a scenario like this where they have nothing to show for after a year and a half? Drilling was started in Nov and now it is March. All this while they have been sitting on their bum doing nothing. Why didn't they start drilling other sites in Dec and Jan? Their drill cycle is 3-4 months.

After seeing this, I am not even expecting to see results from the Mid-March drilling till June. How many targets will they get through at this rate? And What if the next one is a dud because they missed the depth by few meters again. What are the SHs expected to do all this while just sit and watch their portfolio erode.

And all this talk about buy back? what are they waiting for? Surely they don't want to buy when the SP is 5c. Why aren't they buying now? OR are they hoping to drive the price further down by drilling shallow each time to so that they can buyback at 0.5c?

They are just dragging on. The longer they can keep us fooled the longer they can get away with paying themselves.

There is a lack of intent, SHs are not kept in the loop and are beginning to feel manipulated. Plus they are incompetent. They should be shown the door.

Not so long ago, I held shares in a company called TSC (now EMC). They had a good Geologist CEO and once he left the remaining board members didn't have a clue. They did the same till the SP spiraled down to 0.004. A couple of the large SHs got together and organised a vote out and off they went.

I sincerely hope something like that happens here.

Last edited by Gollada: 08/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $807 73.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1570703 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 140000 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.