KRR 0.00% 1.2¢ king river resources limited

Ann: Tennant Creek Providence Assay Results, page-75

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Contacting management would be like going in one ear and out the other with them. Long term shareholders have only been treated like mushrooms. Lots of talk about projects as well as wasting more than enough time & $$ on them, with testing, different routes and then changing directions and minerals altogether as well as talks numerous times about a JV.

Dont get me wrong I think TC is a great spot to get KRR SP moving, but they wont if they carry on wasting valuble time, money & resources. With their surveys and Geo's surely they could pin point the very best spot to drill. That way if & when they get GREAT results the SP will rise, people will jump on board after good announcements and KRR will start to shine.
    Then they can then start exploring and doing other drilling and assaying at the less prominent spots, but have momentum going our way for a change.

All I wont is for the company to start doing something well for a change.
    Come on KRR give your long suffering shareholders a bright light at the end of the tunnel, before you use up all the cash reserve and the light goes out for not paying the bill.
    Make 2024 the year KRR rises like the phoenix from the ashes.
    When people have invested a lot of money in the company and selling with huge losses right now is easier said than done. Especially if that loss is substantial.
    Last edited by learning2trade: 14/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $521 43.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2915662 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 356818 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.