PEN 2.27% 11.3¢ peninsula energy limited

phish just for your information I am sleeping better than ever...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    phish just for your information I am sleeping better than ever Fully loaded having participated in the CR, oversubscribed plus still buying I now have a % portfolio significantly larger than prior to the CR and I am extremey comfortable in my position as a major shareholder.

IMO the fundamentals have not changed, PEN is a validated and active producer basically on care and maintenance waiting for the inevitable increase in LT contract pricing, they have proven resources and pounds in the ground, great contracts and we know they are in discussions with exisiting customers, plus they are in a strong position to be participating in the NFWG buying programme. Now with zero debt for me this has de risked PEN significantly.

Anyone who has researched as a contrarian investor in the Uranium space knows that Uranium prices are guaranteed to go up, it is simply not possible for Spot prices or LT prices to be sustained below the cost of production which is even more apparent when the market is in severe deficit and this deficit will increase significantly with the number of new power stations being built and planned, more than ever before. This is not an 'if' prices will go up it is a 'when' they go up!

I would encourage all to sit back, relax and watch as this Uranium market can turn quicker than any other commodity on earth and then PEN will be a significant beneficiary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
0.003(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $238.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $105.5K 932.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 2957781 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 2789071 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.3¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ 769223
Last updated 13.57pm 06/05/2024 ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.