SPL 3.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Ann: TGA infringement notices for alleged advertising, page-102

1. 1,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    "The regulator tends to administer this law to a very high and consistent standard - almost punitive - presumably because it wants to maintain a deterrent. ..."

The Prime Minister has just given the TGA a wrap over the knuckles. Beer/Jab fiasco.

"Irrespective of the perceived injustice and inconsistency of the TGA's treatment of Starpharma vis-a-vis TTA this is clearly the reason for the objection and the fine. COVID is just too serious an issue to allow anything to be seen to exploit a public interest issue for profit unless it absolutely goes through the appropriate channels in exactly the right way - or look out!"

I stand by what i have said previously. The vaccines have been rushed and have issues.
    Something that normally takes 4 to 5 years was rushed through in 10 months with a questionable amount of testing.
    However i agree with what someone has said here on Hotcopper that they are the best we have got at this stage.
    The vaccines were given the green light by the regulators for a very good reason. These are special circumstances and it was necessary.

In light of the regulators giving the green light to Bigpharma for these vaccines i am afraid that i still have an issue with the regulators in relation to Viraleze.
    It does not kill people, has been tested by a very reputable Research Institution, is not taken into the blood stream, and is obviously an important part of the fight against this Virus.

Take of the bureaucratic goggles and approve this product.
    People are dying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $111.3K 1.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43696 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 130967 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.