ORP 4.55% 6.9¢ orpheus uranium limited

Ann: Thick pegmatite intercepts from surface at Higginsville, page-111

1. 5,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1641
    I start with this on my last note in this post: a shareholder once called Lindsay when he was kicked out of managing Torrens by AIS. In that conversation Lindsay told the shareholder, quote; "Don't worry, ARE is still in good hands".

While I'm keen for @Evan84 to respond to my request and clarify, I don't think those would have been Bethany's wording, and if they were, then:

(a) Bethany either should not have said that (for the obvious reasons, ... but hey, remind myself of "method in maddness"), or

(b) Bethany was reflecting management's (not shareholder's) feeling of excitement about release of announcement. No doubt, they will be excited to tell results are good as that will bail them out of deep sh#@e with what will likely follow subsequently, e.g. group (legal/) action. Also management will still be excited about announcement even if results are bad as they will be hoping we fall for their next dangling carrot.

(c) If Bethany was reflecting on the queries made by shareholders about delay in announcement, then she has mis-represented shareholders concerns and she should have instead said; everyone is FRUSTRATED with the delay, or

(d) Perhaps Bethany just has no indication to base what she may have told @Evan84, and was simply DEflecting a shareholders query/concer with BS ... hence my opening paragraph.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $13.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $1.871K 27.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 79260 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 46820 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.