ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1643
    I don't have a problem with someone (@Evan84) backtracking, after all online is prime platform for "just saying thing" and I live with it. So, for me no issue if @Evan84 make up things or Bethany was the source of either BS or something she should not have said. I also don't have an issue with a shareholder supporting their management ...

The issue for me, around this discuion, is the management, their mates who may be on HC, or those shareholders who support them, not treating us as intelligent beings. That they say things they have not thought through based on the assumption they will not be questioned because we are too stupid to know better. In fact their assumption has largely been valid because when there has been the opportunity (twice last year) not enough of us took effective action, to either join forces or by vote in AGM.

As I have said before, a MUCH more productive way for management (including the mates) to be winners, would have been if they approached their responsibility with the objective that we (including shareholders) should all be winners. It appears, for example by the way they communicate, or there lack of, the management's philosophy has not included us (ordinary shareholders) in the notion of "a company". We have been merely a source of money for funding their lifestyle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.