TVN 2.00% 4.9¢ tivan limited

For 20 years now, I've read again and again in this chat how...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    For 20 years now, I've read again and again in this chat how important a good relationship with the indigenous population is... it was always a topic in the election campaign last year...

Thanks to Paul, this relationship was completely broken; he hadn't been seen in the NT for years. How are you supposed to build such a reasonable relationship? …. the Larrakia people didn't want TNG and had thrown us out of Darwin...

Grant managed to get this relationship back on a good footing in a very short time, otherwise our return to Darwin wouldn't have been possible... we have to do that be grateful to him…..

with the strategic partnership we are of course going a big step further…..

we become business partners and are “brothers in spirit”, we have the same goals, all to the advantage of the NT…. When I see the reactions of the NT politicians, who react to it with euphoria, it is also completely clear to me, as a non-Australian, that this strategic partnership will be the beginning of a decades-long success story for both sides... Together they will both achieve a lot...

I think many of us really don't realize the importance of this announcement... Some just look at the share price and if it doesn't rise 100%, it's another blah announcement... and they don't see what's really behind it and what advantages it brings, both in the political area and in the area of new investors... .

the advantages of this partnership will of course not become apparent overnight, but will have a seriously positive impact over the months and years... some here have recognized it completely correctly, the partnership and what lies behind it have not yet reached the market ,…. Nevertheless, in my opinion, it is actually one of the most important announcements that Tivan has made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $87.03K 1.780M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 78461 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 475 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ 279798
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.