TNC 6.38% 4.4¢ true north copper limited

I have no idea why people would sell this down after reading the...

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I have no idea why people would sell this down after reading the quarterly report or cash flow report.
    Am aware there has en a lot of negativity on this forum but from what I can tell most/ all of it is either uninformed sniping and criticism.

Ian McAleese and the new board / management team are delivering exactly as promised.
    Yes, income , cash flow and profits are not here yet but if one takes the trouble to diligently read and understand what is released it is quite clear that: 1) Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate production will ( and is) dwindling) as they chew through what stockpiles they had and 2) there is much preparatory work that needs to be done , ore dug and stockpiled and divided into what goes to heap leach and what goes to Glencore for processing.

Also,has anyone picked up on the fact that using original estimates of Cu price and AUD / USD exchange rates TNC will generate $111 M free cash over 4 years. Using CURRENT Copper price and exchange rates of AUD / USD will result in $200 M free cash flow over 4 years !!!
    Sure, exchange rates may vary and LME copper price may change but this is a huge positive for TNC.
    Any serious commentary on the future of Copper pricing is that it will remain strong NOT that it will fall off.

I am holding...and expect significant change on the positive side between now and when the Deember quarter results are released in January 2025.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.003(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $38.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $66.94K 1.480M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.