TVN 1.85% 5.5¢ tivan limited

TNG announcement : metallurgical consultants METS From VMC The...

1. 4,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3089
    TNG announcement :
    metallurgical consultants METS

From VMC
    The metallurgical test work by METS Engineering Group was initiated to see if the widespread vanadium values

Same lab who worked through the process with CSIRO & who TNG now owns the patent library.
    If they weren't looking at TIVAN before, METS will at least put it on VMCs radar or, & this is speculation with a twist, test it in the TIVAN process.

When I worked for another Mineral Technology companies, we had a test lab which the metallurgists would reconfigure depending on the required ore body to be tested. This was a building on its own with lots of legacy arrangement testing equipment.
    Occasionally we'd be contracted to build a small throughput containerized test rig - they weren't cheap but cheaper than building a full sized plant to discover that the ore body wasn't suitable or process was not the right one.....

So there is a very good possibility that METS will still have all the test equipment in the TIVAN formation & simple reconfiguration of process flows etc might mean that VMC end up proving their ore body using TIVAN. IOW minimized cost, minimized time frames as they don't have to specially design from scratch or order long lead items to test the ore. If I was a junior wanting to maximize the value of my ore whilst minimizing the cost to prove it can be seperated & refined, I'd go to METS & talk to them about this fancy schmancy new process called TIVAN.

Just a theory, but worth some consideration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.