STX 10.0% 22.0¢ strike energy limited

I am a part time SH in all the companies I invest in! I simply...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    I am a part time SH in all the companies I invest in! I simply measure the risk and make the required decision accordingly. No emotion necessary.

I bought in because of Walyering and I thought Gurvantes was an interesting project to see where it goes. But then the walls came tumbling down. Our board and management and many major shareholders decide to exit stage left, Gurvantes is now on the chopping block for 2 shekels per share and we pay $850 K to sweeten the deal wth TMK and in return our same board and management get 90 million shares and extra options! We are left with a 25% equity in some Perth Basin ground with little real knowledge of true prospectivity or timeframes to success; versus joining a company that has resources in the ground and more on the way with the SE drilling underway.

Any vision that TPD had when I became a shareholder are now obliterated. Sure you’re pissed off with the current situation, but think with your head and not be led by emotion. Yes we all know you don’t like SN and you have dutifully put together a Walyering construction timeline to discredit him. Yes there were mistakes! I think most shareholders understand that. But you just don’t appear to understand and measure risk. I’m just in this to make some money and where is the best place to make it going forward. Unfortunately all I see is that you’re going to be the last person left in the TPD office and as you’re about to turn off the lights you say” but I don’t want to, all I want to do is sing”.

In a nutshell we disagree where is the best place to leave our money. As I said I don’t see a vision for TPD in any future now but I do see a vision for where STX is heading. Whatever, good luck with your investments and thankfully for both of us we only have another month or so to find out which way all of this goes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.020(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $629.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $1.918M 8.948M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 232512 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 406045 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.8¢
  Change
0.020 ( 8.91 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ 3002155
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.