STX 12.0% 28.0¢ strike energy limited

My opinion only - They are a large company who isn't trying to...

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    My opinion only - They are a large company who isn't trying to use their reserves position to pump their SP like a minnow would, so it makes no sense for them to speculate on their reserves position (contingent or otherwise) to then have to go through the embarrassment of writing it down later if they don't have continued drilling success. I think they will only release to market once they are certain of what they have. I imagine it will be done through quarterly's or full yearly's, not by individual PSA.

Alexeii is correct, there is another drill rig coming to the basin soon, and you don't do that if you think you haven't found something to keep it busy.

NED is shaping up to be big, and the lack of comms in the market around Lockyer is a play by MIN to secure export rights before releasing the size of the find to market to support the argument.

According to their yearly they will be taking FID on a 250TJ plant by Q4 CY or Q1 next year.....where does this confidence come from if not drilling results that have yet to be fully to disclosed to market, which they don't have to do until they're certified (which they can delay for as long as they choose).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.030(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $801.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 28.3¢ 24.5¢ $7.221M 26.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 293004 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 820079 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.