STX 2.22% 23.0¢ strike energy limited

in red tells the story & i know the NWE refugees are going to...

1. 1,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2620
    in red tells the story & i know the NWE refugees are going to say it was the plan to get NWE cheap but imo that's not the case what.png
    so after LD1 MIN thought FWL/GWC was 4500m SS & 100+km2 of resource & after LD2 the FWL/GWC came up to 4,007 metres
    & the recourse went down to 11km2 a 90% write-down, so now LD would be lucky to have 150BCF down from 2TCFfrown.png
    my sources tell me LD3 is a DUD & MIN in their quarterly have said it wasn't completed for testing yet frown.png
    & the kingia at NED1 was most likely above the FWL/GWC of 4007m SS so basically the top of kingia what.png
    i do agree with alexei there is most likely more gas on the the rest of their ground, especially adjoining ep469 smile.png
    time will tell whose on the moneysmile.png

12 April 20232TCF
    Lockyer-2 Well Results
    Perth Basin energy company Norwest Energy NL (ASX: NWE) (“Norwest”) provides the following
    summary of results at the Lockyer-2 gas appraisal well.
    The primary Kingia Sandstone target was encountered at 4,142 metres with very low levels of
    background gas. The decision was made not to core and the well was drilled ahead to Total Depth at
    4,369 metres.
    While an excellent quality Kingia Sandstone reservoir was encountered, analysis of wireline data
    indicates that the reservoir is water saturated. Furthermore, sampling confirms that the aquifer is at
    substantially higher pressure than previously interpreted. This result impacts the resource potential of
    the Lockyer Deep-1 discovery, as the anomalously high aquifer pressure indicates a much reduced gas
    column. The freewater line (FWL) is now interpreted to be at a depth of approximately 4,007 metres,
    with the potential resource area (above the FWL) now estimated by Norwest to be approximately
    km2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $629.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $1.525M 6.812M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 463587 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 2169559 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.