SUM 4.84% 29.5¢ summit minerals limited

Mate, some people think mining companies need to actively look...

1. 1,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Mate, some people think mining companies need to actively look for dirt that clearly doesn’t have anything in it, bag it up and send it off for testing to prove there’s nothing there.

The reality is if they understood even a little bit about mining they would know that all miners hand select samples to merely confirm the presence of what they suspect is there.

The salty sociopath downrampers that come here accusing SUM of equating the rock chip samples with drill grades are so feverishly one eyed in their efforts to appease their inner turmoil of envy that they fail to appreciate that the collective wisdom of markets rarely get it wrong or wrong for long but if they do then every holder bought knowing this to be a distinct possibility.

I’ve said it before I’m happy for critical analysis that traverses the negative aspects to the company, in fact would prefer it for balance if it furthered our understanding of the play, but the reality is the majority of negative posts on here are either from salty ex- holders who fluffed it, jealous late comers who don’t realise they might not be that late, insecure cross-promoters or simply people who are eating a sh#t sandwich in their personal lives and gratuitously sinking the boot in from the cheap seats makes them feel bigger than they actually are, even just for a moment. This is a problem across most HC threads. Mostly very little intellectual rigour in both the positive and negative posts. Anyway, I suppose it takes all types to make a thread. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.0¢ 28.0¢ $1.177M 3.962M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 131150 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 53497 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.