PRN 2.42% $1.01 perenti limited

Business cycle on repeat. I remember when the media hyped how...

1. nyn
    163 Posts.
    Business cycle on repeat.

I remember when the media hyped how iron ore will die off -that was just 5 months ago.

During the crises, the media hyped about how the banks were going bust - just 4 years ago.

The best one has to be how the mining boom is over. Okay, so where exactly is China going to get their iron ore, copper, gold etc.? And what makes the world think China will go bust when most have never even been there yet alone live there, read about their history and philosophies, understand how all 56 provinces work, reseach on the biographies of the top leaders, research on the quality of their mines, read back to front what their 5-year plans are etc.

Be greedy when others are fearful. This reminds me of 1997, 2000 and 2009 so much it is so exciting. Reading the media is fine, but they have to write every-day. Focus on the numbers, the truth, and not the opinions - this is of course, what I do and my opinion. What is happening right now with tech stocks for example reminds me so much of 2000. History ALWAYS repeats itself. Ride the wave.

Please do your research (intensely) first of course.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
-0.025(2.42%)
Mkt cap ! $961.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.03 $1.00 $2.076M 2.056M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7690 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 23551 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.