MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-31

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    A while ago BBR was pegged at potentially $3 depending on the projected news flow.

MRF is trailing this prediction right now with maybe as high as 2.80 but more likely 1.20 to 1.40. We shall see but these calculations are based on hard numbers for BBR and MRF, ignoring the potential rise in the price of Vein which I am already expecting and prognosticating.

The importance of Vein to the world is not a small matter. Nations are all jockeying for a seat at the resource tale. Vein's ability to compete with China not for standing...

Veins importance to the emerging graphene technology, new computer chips for a whole new generation of robots and materials is going to blow our minds.

Sri Lanka is being courted with and threatened all at the same time! By MRF delivering on their requirements it is a real win for the management who I think have earnt their shares completely right now.

For MRF's management to all be able to retire from this they need to be clever and willing to pull hard gees to get the job done right. They also need to do the best thing for their shareholders at every step of the way like they did last CR.

Right now they have the pole position for the next lap so if I was them I would not budge much on the offer.

The best long term thing for them is to raise more then they will most likely ask for at a price that will make short-termers grumble. We want them to cash up and be tough with us so that they can develop their positions and grow their positions. We also want them to be scrooges with the capital and plan out where it is allocated ahead of time with a look at the end-users now ahead of time.

This is a time for management to go into details with pictures to fill us in on their practices, we want pictures!!

MRL Corporation to increase cash position

http://www.*.com.au/companies/news/57353/mrl-corporation-to-increase-cash-position-57353.html

Thursday, September 04, 2014 by Proactive Investors

http://www.*.com.au/genera//img/companies/news/mrl_corporation_projects_map_358_5407a26437f9f.jpg

What do you think?

@heraclitus Right over the target !

Kind Regards

PS - DYOR ! To err is human...
    Last edited by nasabear: 06/09/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.