ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Umbriel, Although I do not usually disclose details regarding my...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Umbriel,

Although I do not usually disclose details regarding my holdings, in this case I will make an exception.

I have purchased ICG shares from 20 November 2013 till recently with a price range of between 3.7 cents to 1.0 cents and had just under 3 million shares with a cost just under $50k. By the way, my wife is from Peru and I go there once a year and love the humble people and religious culture there.

To answer why I sold? I got nervous this morning after reading the Dr's comments regarding latest drill results, combined with the selling (suspecting that the sellers were people in the know). Maybe based on a gut fell and recent downward trend in the share price. Hope this helps explain my actions and each to their own and for their own reasons.

Not withstanding this, I had a great day / result today regarding my LOMO options (of which I hold more in $ value than my ICG shares) which were given a second life today and will potentially result in a significant gain.

Good luck to all ICG shareholders and hope you all do well and get rewarded for your loyalty and perseverance.

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.02K 755.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104776 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.