ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Dr Jonathan West, In no way feel concerned regarding my decision...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Dr Jonathan West,

In no way feel concerned regarding my decision to sell my ICG shares today.

I have greatly appreciated your fantastic posts and indepth knowledge regarding Chanape and have greatly appreciated your posts and every word you have typed on this forum. I have not taken your posts as advice, but have considered all factors.

I think my ultimate decision was influenced moreso by my exposure (probably overinvested), most likely due to my close connections to Peru and the recent downward trend / capital raising, as well as the fact that I needed to free up some cash. We all have different minds / inetrpretation of information on hand and tolerance levels (which is what makes the market) and sometimes unfortunately regret or reap the rewards of our investment decisions. Unfortunately, you win some and you lose some ... and I'm sure you would all agree this has a been a slow and long road. I suppose I may be looking for a road which is less rocky / bumpy than this one ... There have been many positives recently, yet price doesn't reflect this. Saying this, keep in mind the saying "No pain / No Gain".

Once again Dr, thank you for all your posts and keep up the great work and fabulous posts and hope that you and all the other ICG investors are all justly rewarded.

Best wishes to all ICG holders (especially with pending TH) and no hard feelings,
    Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.02K 755.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104776 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.