ETM 8.70% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

You may be right Bakary!!! I read the latest announcement as -...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You may be right Bakary!!!

I read the latest announcement as - saying it was "an exploration license application that was completed and handed over to the Greenland Government....".

Is that to be regarded as THE license application????? Or a phase????

God knows-

\Your timely link their December 2 announcement indeed said:
    "GGG Greenland Minerals and Energy Limited (‘GMEL’ or ‘the Company’) is pleased to advise that it has completed the documents for a mining (exploitation) license application for the Kvanefjeld Project. The Company is now well-placed to initiate the application for a mining licence.
    "The impact assessments have been through extensive internal and consultant reviews during October. All application components are now ready for guidance from the Greenland government. This phase is designed to ensure the application covers all necessary requirements, and to determine which components are to be translated for the public hearing process. "

The language of the last announcement from GGG in January that I referenced is ambiguous! Nevertheless a plain reading would seem to indicate that the "application was successfully completed". However, I acknowledge is that if was true there was likely to be 'trumpet from the roof-tops' announcement.

If anyone from the company reads this---- can you please clarify in an official ASX announcement?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $35.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $3.912K 158.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 288503 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 165034 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.