AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

I must say im a bit nervous for the following reasons. 1- Why...

1. 449 Posts.
    I must say im a bit nervous for the following reasons.

1- Why was the drilling announcement released without assays it could only be to rev up the punters with the comments about sulphidic corridors and visible gold in cores.

2- Why wasnt there photos of the visible gold but nice pictures of core samples without gold.
    It may not of been possible to get a good photo but with todays technology it should be.
    See extract from announcement
    (Small flecks of visible gold were observed by the Company’s geologists within the diamond drill core within one such sulphidic-quartz zone in drill hole DXDD001 (at 146.30 metres downhole). Whilst Australian Mines is naturally encouraged by the presence of minor amounts of visible gold within the diamond core, the Company stresses that there is no guarantee that assay results from the Dixon RC and diamond core drill program will necessarily return anomalous or economic-grade gold values.)

3- Why do a CR before the assays are released if they are confident that assays will be good. You would think that they will be able to raise more money at a higher price with good results with less dilution for shareholders.

I like everyone else here is hoping for great results but the timing of the CR makes me suspicious and will be happy to be proven wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.465K 288.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 7089240 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2725515 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.