BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Twitter post was unexpected, but in a way may be a subtle...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Twitter post was unexpected, but in a way may be a subtle message to holders that all is taken care of.

To naysayers its simply insensitive and unprofessional in the midst of uncertainty and potential chaos.

To holders and believers of BIG they may take it as a hint of a positive outcome, that may have already eventuated and will soon be realised by all.

Sure there are things that BIG need to sort out and improve greatly on, but lessons are learnt through hardships of others or our own. BIG is a young company lead by a young CEO, they will make mistakes, no doubt. They owe it to their shareholders to be more transparent now and in the future if/when required.

Let's remember, even at his young age, Brandon is the CEO of a company that has undergone intense scrutiny and pressure over the last few weeks, would he care less about his own company to post like that? Does he think its all a joke? Would you? Unless he's got a twisted mind and enjoys seeing his shareholders in pain....I wouldn't think so.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, and hang in there.

Still Thinking BIG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.