BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-63

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    I popped into BDR thread to see how the stock was is faring and am shocked at the state of affairs

I held a couple of years ago when the stock bounced from 11c up into the 40c range. This all happened in a buoyant pog environment shortly following jackson’s appointment

Back then peter bowler was the devil incarnate and Jackson was viewed as the great savior

When I was around Atomic, JID, Windham and Flaming were the big bulls. I see JID has reversed sentiment, while Atomic and Flaming still holding (although I know Atomic sold down most of his holdings in the 30s)

Anyone know what Windham is up to? Smart guy with lots of experience in the sector. He always told us to stop worrying and be patient until BDR hit $1 (go get married, he said, have kids raise a family, one day when you check in BDR will be worth several dollars)

Anyway, good luck guys. I don’t know what to think with this sprott deal. It all seems very opaque and questionable. Remember, whatever you’ve lost can be recouped. Don’t let this set this experience poison your mindset

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.