RNU 1.15% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

We are a 'spec' stock and as such we are vulnerable with many...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    We are a 'spec' stock and as such we are vulnerable with many obstacles to expand = Risk

We also have a Product with desirable qualities
    Results from initial battery anode tests demonstrate Siviour spherical graphite meets key performance criteria for lithium-ion battery anodes (April17 Ann) "The tests successfully produced lithium-ion battery anode material, demonstrating that Siviour spherical graphite meets several key performance criteria for lithium-ion battery anodes."
    We Now have a 'First Off-take Agreement' as a beginning to growth (still Risk , but growing) ... there were many potential elements to growth enclosed.
    To do the above 'we' have need for capital. How this is raised will be disclosed next week. But another step forward.

What Is important to me is , are we growing into a company that will generate value.
    (The following are rhetoric)
    If our product is needed and we are accumulating buyers of our product, then are we expected to grow in value?? If we are being promoted to potential buyers and prove a reliable source, will we be further funded to provide more resource??
    The 'end' picture is what I try to focus on. The potential is still there - today, to be a growth stock.
    If management, technology, demand, etc was to change, then yes a total reassessment would be in place.
    Anyway ,that is how I see it. Graphite is not my 'pet' like as there are many 'plays' on the offer. But, the combination of the above, make me presently invest in this company as having a fruitful outcome.
    bony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.001(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $219.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.8¢ 8.6¢ $39.83K 456.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 277062 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 443281 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.