ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Okay, we're probably just arguing over language. I don't think saying the share price will dilute by 90% is the best way to describe what will happen, as it certainly sounds like you were suggesting it will fall by 90%, even though you weren't. To me it sounds wrong to say that the 'share price' will dilute. Shareholders will have their holding diluted by 90%, but in return for something. It's not the share 'price' that is diluting, it's the share itself. The price will be dictated by the deal as a whole, including the debt reduction and any positives that arise from it.

The price might fall a bit due to an overhang appearing on market 'overnight', but it's not because the 'SP was diluted'. I expect the shares to have moved down to around the placement price by then anyway, so I don't think it will fall much overnight. That's why I immediately sold my entire holding at 0.125 as soon as I heard the news, an overreaction that cost me quite a lot, as the market didn't make it's way down as quickly as I expected.

So no-one knows whether the company is going to mail out the retail offer? It sounded a bit like we have to look for it online if we want to participate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.