ADN 8.70% 2.1¢ andromeda metals limited

My guess is there are about 400 million shares purchased / held...

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    My guess is there are about 400 million shares purchased / held at above the CR price of $0.047c. The Sophs have another 100 million shares and dare say many of the Sophs will be looking for stag profits.

Despite the favorable outlook for ADN admirably pointed out in these threads by the knowledgeable posters, traders / investors need to consider the text written in the first paragraph. Might "pay" to read it (the text) a couple of times.

Technically speaking imo any immediate up side momentum will be met with heavy selling pressure. As novice investors get spooked out of their position or place stops on whole numbers such as 5c, 4.5c etc they will get stopped out by the pro's.

I think management pulled the trigger on the CR at this time as they might have been surprised by the magnitude of the pull back from 8c after the SS. They probably have'nt got anymore ammo to shoot at this time to pump the share price so they pulled a rabbit out of the hat. (CR)

I expect the up rampers on here to take a distinct disliking to this post but holders need to take a deep breath and come up with a trading plan to protect their capital in case there is a rush for the exit door. It could take a considerable time to reach 8c again (a couple of years) or maybe not. I dont think 4.5c will hold for long. Buying the dips is the go but wait for the bottom to be proven before buying in. There are many excellent trading books that spell out how to look for bottoms. I am a big fan of WD Gann and also spent big dollars on David Bowdans Safety in The Market trading platform. Served me well when I traded Futures markets for a living. (now retired from that game due to health reasons) (Cant keep awake 24/7)

Anyway good luck to all holders.................... Newbies look out for a bargain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $65.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $163.8K 7.481M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 584999 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 938291 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.