WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

You have to remember, people like objforever and myself have...

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    You have to remember, people like objforever and myself have been in OBJ longer than the vast majority on here, and many of us are badly scarred from it.

In that time we have heared people spruiking a pot of gold ending for OBJ time and time, and time and time again, ad nauseam.. and in every case it's gone no where... To us, this is all just another story, and just like all the others, its full of speculative hopes and dreams we have heared before ... The long ugly history of OBJ has itself made many of its LT investors become badly burnt, angry, disappointed, disillusioned and disbelievers in the company.

I will fully admit, I am utterly and completely jaded by the constant promise, and constant failure that has been OBJ. I have heard the boy crying wolf far too many times to consider it ever being real anymore. No matter what or how good the supporting evidence might be, untill I actually see the wolf depositing a pot of gold into the obj bank, I'm not going to believe anything. If we were actually in the real boy crying wolf story, I'd let the little sh#t get eaten ... , and I believe the market feels mostly the same way, hence the awful SP.

I want to be wrong, but it's hard not to see this as just another chapter of the never ending story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.