MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

I don't know the reason for this CR but a few thoughts:1....

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    I don't know the reason for this CR but a few thoughts:

1. Elections in Myanmar are just over 4 weeks out. This means that while the MIC application could be submitted before the election, there's not enough time to get the approval. MIC will continue to function, but election and post-election distractions likely to slow things down a bit IMO. New government takes over in April. So there are some uncertainties ahead as to when MIC permit will drop.

2. COVID is affecting Yangon significantly; there is a lot of caution in Nay Pyi Taw but government business continues; there is very little COVID in Shan State - both Bawdwin and Tarlay in low transmission areas. See map at CovidMyanmar.com

3. The monsoon season is ending. It would have been nice to have MIC permit in the back pocket by now and move ahead aggressively over the October-May dry season. With uncertain delays, the second best option IMO is, as @Kalenn says, do more exploration of both Bawdwin and Tarlay. As things look, that should be possible I guess as there's no serious COVID transmission in Shan State and no lockdowns there.

All IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.