ADN 11.1% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Don’t be so naive. I’ve seen stocks go up and down on false or...

1. 1,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    Don’t be so naive. I’ve seen stocks go up and down on false or misleading information on HC or social media (two easy examples - RDN spiked on a day trader comment that was actually sited in their speeding ticket response, and TD1 crashed on a fake newsletter posted for the purpose of dropping the share price.) Maybe the impact won’t be long term, maybe it’ll happen at exactly the right time to interfere with a CR or tip the technicals enough to significantly disrupt momentum.

And ADN has been a combination of excellent commentary and ABSOLUTE GARBAGE for a long time now. As I mentioned earlier, people were on these very threads for along time accusing ADN of being a scam when the price was hovering around 4c. That’s also why your ‘red flag’ theory doesn’t fly with me. It was happening then because the SP was showing weakness, just as it is now. It’s basic throw chum in the water and you’ll attract sharks. The downrampers crystal balls somehow go dark when the share price is showing strength.
    Last edited by Vegantacos: 04/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $51.60K 6.217M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 20335090 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 23148180 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.