ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

For the record it was clear the SP was being held back by "bots"...

1. 513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    For the record it was clear the SP was being held back by "bots" from when it first reached .36 last year. "bot" activity continued holding it around .305 and as low as in the mid 20c all the way through until about 2 weeks ago when the bot activity was not able to close out at a lower price to what the market rated it at each and every day despite trying to reduce the share price at closing auction. Just look at the daily trade action, trades were going though at multiples of 100k, and then a bot would buy 1. I don't understand fully the bot action but it has been evident the last few months (and I watch it every day as I have no life). Bots have not been able to contain the SP the last two weeks. and there were some outstanding auction transactions occurring (almost 1.5million post close one of the days) . I also don't understand the "auction" but they are moving the price up as we have had higher openings, higher closes, higher lows, higher highs, and all time highs since March 1 all with no gaps (for those who follow whatever the gap theory is). the chart blokes are all over that!. I bought in on FA, but the charts confirm. bots have been shut out. Genuine re-rate with maybe some second hand confirmation.(I hope)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.