ADN 0.00% 2.2¢ andromeda metals limited

Hello my fellow ADN comrades.First-time poster, long-time lurker...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Hello my fellow ADN comrades.

First-time poster, long-time lurker on this forum. I just wanted to speak on what it's been like for me as a 22 year old and reasonably new to the investing game as it has been mentioned in the past few posts and thought I would share a bit of the missed opportunity I had with ADN.

I first got into investing in about May/June last year as we were all still in lockdowns. My best mate had got me into the stock-market but at the time I had no idea and was a bit hesitant. Our first play of the stock market was thinking about the hardest hit companies by the pandemic which our first thought was air-travel sector and made some small plays on webjet and flightcentre as our introduction to investing/trading.

Not long after in August we had a tip from a friend about OAR when it was sitting at .005 and I bought a small parcel as I still was very inexperienced and lacked the confidence that I do know with placing orders. maybe a couple of weeks or so of being on the OAR train, one of our mates found out about hotcopper which I believe he found out from a facebook investing page/group.

Getting into October time, I had been hearing quite a lot about ADN on the OAR forums relating to the Gibraltar project and a lot of excitement due to ADN's success. After hearing a lot about ADN I went over to check and at the time, ADN had been sitting around the 13-15c mark and had been starting to make a climb but I thought it will lose steam and I will maybe look to take a position when tapers and falls back. Weeks have gone by and I keep checking back in on ADN as it continues to keep climbing and I thought surely the momentum had to fall off soon, Well, the next thing I know ADN had hit 36c which is where my fomo kicked in and I decided I wasn't going to sit and watch anymore and took my position with a parcel of 10k shares. This turned out to be the time where my awesome luck set in and ADN's momentum had fallen off and it made its descent back into the 20c range but I wasn't worried about my investment and I have topped up to now being in a position of 50k shares at an average of 28.5c.

All of my confidence about ADN has come from this forum and the amazing community and informative posters that it has. I am very diligent with what information I take on board and take a lot of the general posts/opinions with a grain of salt but I could not ignore the valuable data and fundamentals that are shared on here which I do try to interpret and understand as best I can and don't just take blindly. There are too many people I would like to name and take my hat off to, but to those that are the informative posters and read this you know who you are and I am truly grateful for what you provide to us investors and members of this community.

All in all, I could only wish I found this earlier and pulled the trigger earlier as we all do when we miss the best entries. However, I am still excited for the potential ROI that I have with me, my goal was to hopefully have had 100k shares around the 30c mark but if I can hit that before we take off from the 50c range I would be happy but it's hard to say how likely I can achieve that with how things are potentially shaping up here.

I have come to realize since I started my investment venture just how much potential there is for returns that a lot of people would think of as lottery wins that can be the result of derisked, smart investments. My ultimate goal would be to have a career in investing and leave the hourly wage life as the potential earnings from investing far trumps any amount that I would make on a payroll in my lifetime and I believe ADN can be my catalyst for it.

Thanks to anyone that sat through and read what I have to say and thanks again to the amazing people putting in the hard yards and sharing it with the community.

Cheers
    Gorey29

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $73.39K 3.354M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1285067 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 348912 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.