AO1 0.00% 0.1¢ assetowl limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-31

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Hi All,

I've been watching AO1 and these threads for months now, to hear your thoughts and in anticipation of buying in.

Most here agree that a CR was on the cards.

I've noticed in the past, other companies will immediately perform one during a SP spike (if funds were required).

From the 15th Feb to the 26th Feb the SP was at or above 1c.
    As an investor in AO1, I'd be disappointed with the missed opportunity to invite sophisticated investors to partake in a quick CR during that time and to me, this is not a good reflection on the company's management and/or the company's ability to bring in investors.

With the CR being at .005, I feel that a slide to at least .005 is likely because once the CR shares are issued, those that bought in at .005 can sell their shares for a quick gain.
    At .006 they'll be making a 20% gain or at .007 a 40% gain. Some may become disheartened or panic during this time. I've seen this before as have others from what I'm reading.

Hopefully though, the CR will be the catalyst to achieving their goal/s in the longer term.

All the best to all shareholders and chat some more if my buy order is filled.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AO1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.