ADN 5.00% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

It's nice to let things settle before voicing judgement. I've...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    It's nice to let things settle before voicing judgement. I've taken my oxygen and had a chance to reflect on this CR.

We all know this was a text book setup that was brilliantly executed by corporate insiders and vultures. It's a dirty corporate game that will continue to play out across the ASX until someone with balls can force change.

My peeve is not necessarily that we didn't raise at a higher price, but more so that this larceny has hurt a lot of decent hard-working folk who bought in during that dreamy steep rise to 43c.

An SPP of up to $10million was in my view doable, but anything more was going to be beyond us folk.

The cold hard fact is that we needed funds, and the the big end of town simply wasn't prepared to play ball at the heady market cap we were sitting on. Indeed, as many have stated here, it is the price of doing business.

The petulant child in me wants to scream and lash out, but the realist in me has won out and now I'm more focused on the joys that lie ahead of us as we head toward production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $1.719K 85.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2222567 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 440726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.