SPX 11.1% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Ann: Trading halt, page-220

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    Cro have no say in the release timing of any announcement and I doubt it will be released today or even tomorrow. ASX have a penchant, in my opinion, for over scrutinising small techs in particular whilst other companies seem to glide through with minimal checks and balances. This is not a criticism of ASX, merely pointing out that Cro are new to what looks like the big time looming so the asx will be rigorous. Think about how long Cro were halted over the original MasterCard/ visa / Fiserv deals. Even what should have been a simple acquisition announcement about Invigo, paused them for many more hours than is usual. No doubt all the downrampers will seize this opportunity to say that Cro must be doing something wrong, must not have their ducks in a row , but I think, on the contrary, the fact that they have ducks, and a lot of them, puts them under tremendous scrutiny. MasterCard is a huge global player and the ASX will view this transaction meticulously, particularly if it has the capacity to substantially change the share price in due course .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $230.0K 21.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2072999 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1727627 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.