AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I believe we are approaching end game where all the bits and...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    I believe we are approaching end game where all the bits and pieces start to fall in place. The DRC Govt need to sell the 15% and AVZ are happy to buy providing the ML is completed. The DRC Govt would not want to look as though they have been shortchanged and any deal will be compared to the recent 24% sale. The 15% sale at the same price would be worth about $150. AVZ would not want to pay this much and would be looking at discounts, contra deals and time payment. I suspect that some of the funds being raised is for a deposit on the 15% sale with further payments over say a 3 year period or to provide funds for projects in the Manono area. eg would assistance in a rail project be a win/win for both parties ?
    The extra 15% for AVZ could be sold off to another cornerstone investor at a higher price after the ML is in place and AVZ still has 51%.

Like everyone else i have no knowledge of whats happening but suspect that whatever deals are done will work out well for shareholders in the long run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.