CVN 0.00% 16.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-72

1. 1,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    IMHO THs has many purposes. Firstly it allows everyone to reset ready for the announcement ie pull orders for those already in the market and allow others players who may not have current access to markets for whatever reasons to get ready. Then they can make their decisions in a calm atmosphere. Secondly it allows boards to consider the information (wirelines etc), make their conclusions based on sound advise from geologists and write up a carefully considered market release. Reckless market announcements should not be allowed as they were in the Poseidon days in the cowboy era of the 1970s. For those that remember that company (or even alive at the time) the SP went from less than $1 to $280 and fell back to earth when the real story came out. Such announcements today would probably land directors in jail and they are not too keen on this scenario. Anyway what's 2 days in the scheme of things? For those who have been in CVN for years we have come to be patient.

Having said that I just can't wait!!!!! One more sleep. IF Pavo is a gusher the Bedout really comes into play as a meaningful O&G area and generates more excitement heading into Apus. Remember that a high proportion of holes dug in Bedout have discovered hydrocarbons, some commercial, some not. It's there. Just need to dig holes in the right spots. Dorado proved the need for patience after some so so discoveries further out. I like Maggie's theory of better results closer to the old shoreline.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $286.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $326.4K 2.069M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1324611 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 906839 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.