NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

So Idle you've just 'gaslighted' my query....

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    So Idle you've just 'gaslighted' my query. You've deflected from my insinuation that your either here from NRZ or the ASX(probably indirectly) or most likely from a climate activist lobby group by referencing a bunch of insignificant details that have ZERO influence on yesterday's decision by the ASX to throw the baby out with the bath water simply because NRZ decided to drum up interest in their project through the media before giving their shareholders an update through an 'I'BFS! Either way you would never (been here 5+years) alter my investment decision but generally I usually invite your negative connotations as way to keep my overly aroused expectations of this projected grounded. Your comment overstepped the boundaries of how you could've drawn the conclusion that 'this could be the shortest name change in history' from the information the company has issued over the past 6 months which continuously referenced an update to SH by the end of March 2022 with a BFS. I could waffle on with references to all the reasons why you couldn't draw your conclusion however having spent an amount of time explaining this already I can't justify spending anymore time (although I am heavily invested in NRZ) in regards to this topic though you seem to spend an exorbitant amount trying to prevent people from investing in a company you don't hold. Your prejudice here is unwarranted unless it is announced. Move on or declare your motive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.