TOE 9.09% 30.0¢ toro energy limited

As with the trading halt and suspension situation, this stock...

1. 11,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4738
    As with the trading halt and suspension situation, this stock has had enough bad news to last a life time considering the massive potential it has and it’s very large and advanced U and V resource. For me, it’s finally time we had some positive news. As I have said from the start, the Japanese investors have held strong and want this U for their accelerating Nuclear ambitions. There is no way they are going to give up now on the verge of this U boom and as the Japanese Nuclear situation strengthens by the day. The way this share price has been played and oversold in comparison to our peers tells me that one or more than one of these parties/ large investors have been gearing up for a low ball target on TOE for months now! The fact we are stuck around these low share price levels in the teens provides a fantastic opportunity for these parties to make a move. They have had us at chess mate for a while now, they have just been waiting for these CAPEX details which are the final hurdle in relation to due diligence and confirmation IMO. The fact that the CAPEX announcement is central to this trading halt and suspension further reinforces this view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.030(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $36.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 30.0¢ $204.3K 671.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4963 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 7900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.