AZY 0.00% 1.0¢ antipa minerals limited

Well you can tell it is low tide when the toad fish come out to...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Well you can tell it is low tide when the toad fish come out to feed, please do not feed them as they will just keep frustrating you.

As soon as the tide changes and starts to rise they will scuttle back to their hiding spots, as the more intelligent and larger fish start to roam.

If the toad nippers could write more than one line, and put a persuasive and intelligent couple of paragraphs together i would listen, but its only pie in the sky stuff so they can come back and tell you one day, i told you so, throw enough darts at a dartboard and one might hit, that's the only one they remember.

Cap raise not out of the blue, but thought it might be a few months away yet, sadly

Looks like $4m at 1.3c with oversubscriptions of another $1m to the Sophs with an attaching 1: 2 oppie at 2c with 2 yr expiry

and a non-renounceable pro rata entitlement issue to raise $2m at the same for us share holders ....hmmmm i work that out at roughly 1:30

looks like AZY will be back on the boards on Monday..................not sure about this part as the sophs who take the placement can then enter the entitlement offer also.

so by my calcs, maybe we start trading on Monday Cum the entitlement pro rata deal.

EG Expected date for placement for the sophs shares is 5.09.23 it then says record date for the entitlement issue is post the settlement of the placement.
    (not sure we would have 2 ex dates for the entitlement offer, one for us and one for them), so monday we could be trading cum the entitlement, which would make it interesting

anyway, all will be known soon enough.

But it does mean for existing shareholders that is not worth dumping your shares and hoping to get them at 1.3c because for every million you own you will only be getting 1:30 (or something like that) in the entitlement = 33,333 shares, you would only do that once it goes Ex not while its cum.

If it was a share purchase plan and you could buy 30G worth and you only owned a 10g or 30g parcel might be worth that play

will be interesting, await the official details PLEASE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $91.40K 8.777M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 15419806 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 8435646 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.