AZY 0.00% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Are you putting forth the absurd suggestion that instead of...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Are you putting forth the absurd suggestion that instead of being overweight in a small cap exploration company with zero revenue that a better financial approach would be to maybe invest proportional to ones appetite for risk, maybe 5% cash, 20% small cap exploration(10%gold,10%lithium) and 75% dividend yielding. Especially since the last year or so the likes of Rio, bhp, fmg, whc, nhc and others have been delivering nicely. Although the wind might be changing with the banks and supermarkets in the gouging positions now.

In Regard to Roger and the team, Im not trying to imply the company is incompetent or wasteful. Looking for a couple hundred metre strike hidden under cover somewhere in a 5000km area is extremely time consuming especially when broken down over years due to time/seasonal constraints. They have infact completed a huge amount exploration which would take other small caps two to three times longer.

I am suggesting that if the Havieron doppelganger Tetris target doesn't yield decent results (I'm betting it will) then maybe less weight be applied to that particular style of survey imaginary or atleast fine tune it's external variables as they are either misinterpreting the data or it's just not producing creditable results to validate it's continued reliance.

The pretty colors do spruce up the presentations though but lets get the drills turning and let's find out for sure. As always this could go multiple directions, finding a big hit before Christmas and buyers will pump this right up, another miss and this will slide hard until good news hits which could be anyone's guess.

as you say it's a gamble and I use the term "betting"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $10.26K 915.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 14437913 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 8806417 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.