TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

My hope is that they're calling the merger off, and Ian either...

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1108
    My hope is that they're calling the merger off, and Ian either has a major epiphany and grows back his spine (hugely - from our top grade titanium).

if not, Ian should resign in haste before getting sacked by shareholders, in total disgrace as a cowardly AVL quisling.

TMT can then get on with realising Australìa's superior V resource, all as part of a rich muliti-resource project.

Government will eventually figure out AVL's "down-stream vision" is a pile of steaming horse dung, only cooked up to disguise the fact that AVL's oxidised garbage is worthless.

Without taxpayers backs to ride on, AVL will die, while TMT will naturally, deservedly, take it's place as an Australian champion project and the world's superior quality V resource.

RCF, though having to write off AVL, will more that make it up on it's legendry TMT multibagger.

Us TMT hold out minnows will all gain too, perhaps in time with juicy Divis aa well, and we'll never have to hear Sabine's obsessive moron-level drivel again.

If Santa is delivering TH Anns, I defo want no merger + new, honest and committed management for TMT.
    Last edited by Hedg: 11/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.