ARU 3.03% 17.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

To be fair, the larger problem is that we hired them all 12...

1. 2,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1565
    To be fair, the larger problem is that we hired them all 12 months ago, right around the time the SP started trending south. Yes, the haircut is hanging onto his childhood though…

Logic says (looking at the share price) that they have been useless for the company. With all these extra workers, and no work to complete…extra capital raises to keep them employed… I have noted on many occasions they try to blame the NDPr price, but this correlation has moved away from the curve… so they need another BS excuse now?

Its time to let them go!

Its also my suspicion that one of them is the rat that is feeding the shorters information…

I’m not raising this concern here for the first time and without cause. For everyone’s interest. I have asked ARU board for a complete overhaul of their policies with regard to inside information. They claim they have this covered? Umm…

Everyone hired within the last 12 months needs to go!

Further, given the CFO is responsible for all this carnage and failure to meet any reasonable timelines, and lack of reporting to regulatory bodies, it’s time for him to resign.
    his so called supporting staff, clearly don’t support, and again those within the last 12 months need to be retrenched. I have spoke with one of these guys and he was very removed from reality of what is actually happening… either naive or deceptive…

Its not as though ARU can stick to timelines and also have enough money to hire these guys as charity. Well, time for charity is over…. Shareholders are sick or paying their way, for incompetence and timelines that never eventuate.

Again, communication on this last capital raise has been pathetic, so Gavin has to be seriously questioned on whether or not he really wants this job.

Maybe it’s just time for some people that want to work to fill these critical roles?

Otherwise, these fat cats need to prove me wrong. But we have 3 years of evidence and incompetence to suggest otherwise. The question is, how do they repair the damage?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $392.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $616.7K 3.614M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5904 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 38574 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.