SPX 11.1% 1.0¢ spenda limited

gltah- yes perhaps you do need to point that out, as a non...

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    gltah- yes perhaps you do need to point that out, as a non holder, who seems to be more on the attack then anything, I don’t see anything sincere about you, to be honest I saw your “that’s great” as sarcastic. For many of us, rewards have already come with 40-100% gain. So happy for it to be slow moving from here with those results.
    dealing with the names. Well done for calling me out and then coming right down to my level. I clicked on your first link but when it took me another page stating it was going to redirect me, I paused there, so I didn’t see your witty humour about my name. You are welcome to look up my name and its definition, that’s all I did for your name. Thanks for explaining it, straight over my head, I just couldn’t work out why you kept saying your catch phrase given the meaning of the word ballsup. In isolation your name is fine.

anyway back to the discussion.
    so you can call it what you want, a cr with 10% dilution that’s fine. For me it’s a cornerstone investment by a billion dollar company. A company that has intimate knowledge of spenda and can have any software it wants. For 6 months it made us jump through hoops and we came out just fine. That speaks volumes to other institutional investors and other large companies wanting to use spenda. It aligns the two companies, so it’s an investment for Capricorn. Once again, I don’t really care what you call it. I know what dilution is and I know the soi, and I know how it will impact the sp moving forward. The significant benefit to spenda with Capricorn buying in far out weighs the dilution. I’m sure you have read revenue potential floating around you just choose to ignore it at this point.

with a low soi, without strong investors we are also easy picking for take overs, something that has happened to Adrian before. The companies goal is 45% institutional investors, so we are on our way to that.

anyway, it’s all just opinion at this stage, next 6 months will be telling. I’ve got no issues with how slow the sp moves, this will grow momentum like a title wave. Very happy with my investment. Once revenue is flowing from Capricorn, carpet court, Agrichain, ebev and others those just here to beat their chest a little with their extraordinarily insightful observations will move on to some other beaten down stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $47.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $222.3K 21.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 750682 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2677627 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.