SPX 11.1% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Mr is fine, we can move past the names, unless you want to keep...

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Mr is fine,
    we can move past the names, unless you want to keep going. Nothing is necessary, I was just curious of the meaning.
    I bought at 0.007 (very little), 0.008, 0.009 and 0.01 repeatedly to be exact and given we have been at this price for 12 months, I would expect there are many with at least 40% gains. Now the spxoa I own are doing much better.
    I get the MC will be high, we shall see if spenda has the ammunition to get revenue up. I’m confident.
    yes I’ve heard these questions before, why buy at a premium, what’s in it for them. No I can only guess and with my limited experience, it really is a guess. Obviously I have no knowledge of any handshake deals, discounted deals, etc.
    1. With any takeover, do you not expect a premium price? It’s a 20% premium presently, not much. They can’t just buy 400 million on market can they, the sp would shoot up well past $0.0175, so it’s not unreasonable for them to buy a chunk at a 20% premium price.
    2. it’s been well documented that Capricorn wanted to buy spenda. They have made a long term commitment to spenda and investment in the Dsd, and want to ensure that their interests are protected. With a 10% purchase they have influence within spenda. Don’t they now have a position on the board?
    3. the financial reward is evident to them, as previously explained. and with this in mind, why would they hamstrung themselves by cheating spenda out of revenue. They have bought in at 10% to make money, if spenda doesnt succeed because they are spending all their time on Capricorn with little reward, don’t Capricorn look like mugs?

anyway we might find out more tomorrow.
    well done on your gains early on.

Lizzie sees the potential, not just in Capricorn, but in agrichain, carpet court and ebev. I’m told ebev is expanding quickly so may actually be the dark horse in the picture. But it’s not just Lizzie, airplus are obviously happy enough to lend to us and absorb the first loss for us, I’m told this really an unlimited dw.

Anyway; really it’s all just speculation isn’t it, we invest because we see potential. Based on my interactions with Adrian and others close to me, once again, I’m happy with my investment.
    night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $47.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $222.3K 21.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 350682 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2677627 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.