AKO 0.00% 15.0¢ akora resources limited

Hi Factual, I appreciate your frustration, but the company has...

1. 2,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1583
    Hi Factual,

I appreciate your frustration, but the company has only asked shareholders once for funds, which was last year.

The first raise was not an entitlement offer, which also had an 18% discount and was only available to sophisticated investors.

I was very upset about that announcement which is backed up by my posts in the thread - https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-akora-completes-3-5-mil-capital-raise.6675713/

I have since registered as a sophisticated investor in order to be able to participate in these types of raises for not just AKO, but other companies that the brokers represent.

If you want to have the opportunity to invest in AKO's future raises to sophisticated investors, I would suggest you speak to your financial advisor first to see if that path is suitable for you, and then reach out to Pac Partners if you think the opportunity is right for you.

I sincerely believe Paul has taken the feedback about prioritising existing shareholder to heart, and he has demonstrated in the last raise and in this raise a willingness to preference existing holders.

I have no idea about your financial position, and I acknowledge your frustration, but the company needs money to drill the resources, complete the studies and progress the project.

"I would have a more positive outlook if the share price is rising. But it is not."

I am frustrated, I thought the share price was going to rise off the back of the Satrokala announcement, and I bought about 50k shares at $0.175c back in March, yet here we are at $0.15c today.

The company cannot do anything about the share price, and whilst there has been a slew of extremely positive announcements, but there has also been some selling from Stu Crow.

There was an announcement about his selling, and that selling has meant the share price has remained flat, rather than the share price going up off the back of that news - https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-substantial-shareholder-salaris.7753054/

Future World, who are the largest shareholder as per the most recent Annual Report have also been buying shares on market - https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-substantial-shareholders-futureworld.7753057/

"So until the share price goes up, there will be no more money from me."

I appreciate and respect this decision, and I don't know what price you bought your shares at, but the confirmed news that will come out as a part of the details for the raise will likely increase the price.

There is no heavy discounting on this raise, it is only 7% on the 20 day VWAP, and 0% on the closing price from Friday.

I think if you have been involved in other speculative companies that you would appreciate how well this company has been run, and how respectful of shareholders the board have been.

"I've had enough and as I point out, the sequencing around this issue and the strategic partner evaluated is all wrong!!"

As per my post above, the more companies in the data room, and the more likely multiple offers will be made meaning a higher probability of the best offer being presented to the company due to the nature of competition in an open market.

We have no idea about what the non binding offers are, I am sure there is more information that would need to be provided by the company for any offers to become binding, we simply have no idea.

Choosing to participate or not is entirely your decision, and I have no idea of your financial circumstances, but I await for the final details of the raise that are scheduled to be announced before market opens on Wednesday.
    Last edited by thecrabpest: 15/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18944 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 55080 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.