DRO 0.00% $1.39 droneshield limited

Why anyone would contemplate buying into this sham of a company...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Why anyone would contemplate buying into this sham of a company is beyond me, let alone continue to hold their stock.
    The raise in April was for huge impending orders and building inventory. Where have they been? Anyone?
    Their Half Year customer cash receipts are barely above last year's figures which means they're not delivering much more stock to customers, and they've lost their momentum from the big second half of the last financial year.
    Since the last raise, all they've done is add cost to the organisation. This will dilute everyone and bloat it some more.
    I keep telling people these are red flags and keep getting laughed at by the DRO homers in this forum. Wake up kids, you're all going to be left out in the dark. You think you got in early so you're playing with house money? No. Oleg got in early and sold his units, he's got millions in the bank and a flash house, he's taking your money and he's playing with house money. You're just the chump justifying his big CEO salary as he empire builds.

Serious investors demand returns on invested capital and disciplined capital management, if Oleg still held an equity interest, he'd be more aligned, but he isn't anymore. It's a governance red flag and this is why.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.39
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.059B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 666 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.