NWH 1.52% $3.34 nrw holdings limited

Ann: Trading Update & Dividend Date, page-30

1. 18,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3834
    Hi Bladelle as someone who has no great trading skills but who thought years ago that- as I was reasonably intelligent and others could do it -so could I earn a living by day trading, I caution extreme caution . I came out of that negatively illustrious career o18 months later with $5000 in hand for all my hard work ( the accountant charged exactly that to go through all my accurately detailed trades) .
    ...And one company only kept me from staggering losses , and that was this one .

Years later I returned to find another opportunity here which has been very fortunate for me because the interval did not help my trading skills at all .

I agree with what the others said .

Also don’t run after the next best thing . Also get used to selling at a loss - even if you don’t like it . Do it on purpose if you need to just so as to learn.

When you are on a really good share ditto be rigorous about selling at 10%, 50% or whatever - I have lost large sums by being the monkey hanging onto the paper-gain cookies in the jar .
    Don’t trust ANYBODY - including brokers ( sorry @Proga but I have been stung - especially by Patersons) unless you know them incredibly well and even then they might be wrong.
    Do learn technical analysis if you can, and follow good technical analysts and trending companies. Always have something in reserve .
    Read a lot ..:

I am sorry you lost your job and good luck
    Last edited by sabine: 21/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.