SPL 0.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Ann: UK launch of VivaGel BV, page-11

1. 15,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5527
    Not sure why they didn't use BETAFEM branding in all countries that Mundipharma are distributors for ? IMO BETAFEM sounds a lot better than BETADINE BV ? Perhaps if they undertook more focus groups they may have understood exactly what people 'associate' the term BETADINE with ? ..... I guess in the long run all that matters is it works for women suffering BV and sales start to increase substantially

.... and @thrasher "credit where credit is due" ?? Please !! .... this was approved in Europe years ago .... management chose to go down the USA path first and hold off on a licence agreement in Europe and sales until the USA was approved and launched, not the shareholders .... and look where that got them - no approval in the USA and no sales in the USA - just sayin'

IMO three years of missed revenue and consumer feedback / data that could have been used in the USA application ..... but I guess a few mediocre announcements will be enough for some to cave and vote yes to resolutions like they did last year .... its still a NO from me though !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $210.8K 2.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30408 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 3523 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.