KRR 0.00% 1.4¢ king river resources limited

good question? :) This week, there were couple of transactions...

1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    good question?

This week, there were couple of transactions in the range of 30,000 to 40,000 AUD.

Those are big parcels to sell all off a sudden, specially after months of holding this stock and given there is no news to prompt that kind of dumping. Don't know if we can blame it on the lack of news. I think by now most of the long term holders have adjusted to a life without announcements, i.e. if we discount the daily buyback announcements which are mandated by ASIC.

Once that big buy order of around 2 million share clears at 0.009, I won't be surprised if we start trading at 0.008 and eventually at 0.007.

Some over-optimistic holders here might still be happy. They always see the glass half full. The way they will see this is that, the magnanimous KRR mgmt is providing us with yet another great opportunity to average down.

There are people who bought at 3c not sure how many they will need to buy and at what price to average down to a reasonable price. For some of them, even if the SP doubles from here, they will be in the red.

Unfortunately we can't do much. We can only sit on the sideline and enjoy the show.

DYOR

Last edited by Gollada: 02/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $2.326K 166.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1290631 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 959974 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.