MSB 1.49% $1.02 mesoblast limited

If MSB can obtain funds from existing partners or find new...

1. 1,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375
    If MSB can obtain funds from existing partners or find new partners to help fund trials for CHF and LBP, and if SI follows through with his suggestion that the confirmatory trial for aGvHD will likely be funded via academic sources, then it's a high probability that MSB will be able to run concurrent RCT's. Consecutive approvals, on the other hand, is a different story.

I get the feeling you're going to see SI try to work his magic to raise funds via non-dilutive measures and possibly give up more of the CHF and LBP assets to potential partners to help raise additional funds. It's going to be very difficult for SI to go back to instos and sophs for cash now. Throw into the mix current debt covenants and minimum cash requirements, MSB will now have to run a very tight ship.

The confirmatory trial for aGvHD in adults also has to be placebo controlled, so unless the FDA agree on a historical control and the calculation of it, then I would exercise extreme caution if MSB try to weave their way around this requirement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.164B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.04 94.0¢ $11.76M 11.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 206912 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 37637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.