DGR 0.00% 1.5¢ dgr global limited

My Apologies you may be right. I was under the assumption that...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    My Apologies you may be right. I was under the assumption that the MOG notes that DGR had purchased from AJQ were converted to new AJQ secured notes.

I have just re-read the AJQ announcements of the last 2 years and at least 4 of them mention the AJQ Secured amortising Notes being retired by the money raised from the issue of new AJQ secured notes and the money raised by the MOG notes like those DGR holds.

On the 2nd August 2023 approval to issue the new secured convertible corporate notes to DGR (and others) in exchange for their MOG notes, was approved by Shareholders!

Then a corporate finance update on the 15th August 2023, also stated that shareholder approval was received and the amortising notes (old notes) would be repaid / exchanged for the new secured convertible notes by the 30th November 2023.

Then a further announcement 19th October 2023 tied the issue of the new notes up with the proposed takeover bid.

So after all the BS, they never ended up repaying the amortising notes and issuing the new notes, after resolving to do so on several occasions! Just goes to show how closely you have to watch these dodgy pricks, and don't take anything they say for granted until you "see the cash in the bank account" so to speak!

What complete BS artists!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 126572 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 499999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.